What does the future look like? How to find your direction in a world that is changing at an accelerating pace? How will AI affect all of us?
Looking for an inspiring speaker for your event? TEDx speaker Jukka Aalho (formerly Ahola) talks about life at the intersection of creativity and artificial intelligence. He is an award-winning writer and AI poet, educator and engaging performer.
Aalho Media and Jukka Aalho’s presentation will give students and teachers new perspectives and tools for future challenges.
Service description: talk on AI and creativity for universities and educational institutions
Jukka Aalho is an experienced speaker who combines a deep understanding of AI with a passion for creative thinking. The speaker service includes:
- A talk of desired length (e.g. 30–60 min) on AI and creativity
- Down-to-earth stories about how AI is already affecting us all
- An opportunity for a discussion with students and teachers after the speech
What kind of institutions are suitable for the talk?
Jukka Aalho’s inspirational talks and keynotes are aimed in particular at universities and educational institutions that:
- want to inspire hope in students and staff
- are looking for a fresh perspective and inspiration for the conversation on AI
- want to provide their students with topical and relevant content
What does it look like when a talk levels up an event?
Jukka Aalho is an experienced speaker, podcaster and instructor.
Short and long presentations can inspire students to find their own direction and make small changes that can change the world years later.
Prices and booking: AI talks and keynotes
The price of a talk depends on the length of the speech, the audience and the location.
An example of a 45-minute AI speech:
- Speaker Jukka Aalho
- Price: 1 500 € + travel expenses from Oulu + VAT 24 % (In Finland)
Contact us for more information and to book Jukka for your next event.